Visit Sharon Historical Society

We are following public health guidelines and have closed our museum and reading room to the public. 

Staff are available by telephone or email during our office hours: Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays 12 p.m. through 4 p.m. and Saturdays 10 am through 2 pm

Telephone (860) 364-5688

Gay Hoyt House- Sharon Historical Society

Christine Beer, Executive Director

Alexander Ellis, Curator of Collections, Archives, & Exhibitions

Admission is free for our museum exhibitions, gallery and reading room.
For guidance with genealogical or other types of historical research, kindly make an appointment with the curator.

The 1775 Gay Hoyt House at 18 Main Street in Sharon CT is the home of the Sharon Historical Society & Museum.